These are lovely sold natural crystal opal beads from Australia.
The true beauty of these beads is hard to capture with a photo. The subtle colours flash on and off with movement as the light hits the beads. The opal beads are permanently attached to a 9K chain. The chain is 9K solid yellow gold. Pretty and delicate, a pleasure to wear.
All our opals are natural (made by the Earth) absolutely no lab (lab created synthetics) stones.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, paypal and Etsy gift cards. If you need help with checkout please read http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
• Please ensure your shipping address is accurate. We will send the items to your address as shown on etsy unless otherwise requested. Please let us know as soon as possible if you require the goods to be sent to a different address.
• Your item will be shipped within 1 to 7 working days unless it is made-to-order, then depending on what you have ordered it can take 2 to 5 weeks to make your item from purchase date. Once the item is ready, it will be shipped within 1 to 5 working days.
• All items over $100 are sent registered post.
• Our items under $1000 Australian dollars are not insured. If you want insurance let us know through conversations and we will make arrangements.
• Include your phone number in the notes to seller at checkout. This is important (since etsy does not provide that information). Your phone number is required on the shipping label and can help prevent delays in delivery times.
• In some countries buyers are subject to custom taxes and duties on items shipped from International locations. These taxes and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
For the USA
• Our standard shipping usually takes 5-15 working days.
• Please note that the above delivery times are not guaranteed as it is possible (but unusual) for orders to be held up at customs. Although this rarely happens it can add additional waiting times.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
• Always read the item description underneath the item image. We do our best to make sure that photos accurately depict the item.
• Australia has strong consumer laws and RARE EARTH ds abide by these laws whether you are Australian or from overseas.
• If you are unhappy for any reason please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will provide a return address.
• You must contact us though an etsy conversation before sending back the item.
• Returned items must be postmarked within 7 days of us sending you our return address.
• We will issue a full refund minus shipping once we have received the item.
• No refund will be issued if the item has been damaged or altered.
• There are no returns on custom orders.
If you are pleased with your order and our service we would greatly appreciate it if you could give us a positive review. If you have any issues with your order please contact us so we can work with you. We will do our best to correct any issues if contacted. The best way is through etsy conversations or email.
• We will not give your information to any third party, other than what is required to ship your article.
• We will only use your information to contact you concerning your order.
• Or if we have any special deals.
• Or if you have asked us to for a specific reason eg: conversations.