Snakes and Serpents have featured in jewellery made through antiquity in Egyptian, Etruscan, and Celtic jewellery, and through many other ancient cultures. They have seeped into our legend and storytelling as symbols of power and heirlooms of royal and grate families past down from farther to son and mother to daughter. Rings that have been worn by Kings wrought by elves. Inspired by rings of legend we have made a serpent ring featuring two distinct snakes entwined around each other. This is ring is suitable for a betrothal, wedding or a dress ring.
Stone eyes are available, to add in the stone selection. If you would like a different combination of center stone and eye stones than is listed message us when you make your order with your preference.
eg: Synthetic Emerald with red eyes.
Price includes shipping insurance
Tourmaline 1 and 2 are higher quality natural stones with no eye visible flaws.
natural Tourmaline with flaws has visible flaws.
9K white gold and 9K yellow gold
Other size available by order, price on application.
Hydrothermal growth (solution process)
This process requires heat and pressure and imitates the conditions deep in the earth that result in the formation of natural gems. Nutrients are dissolved in a water solution, and then synthetic crystals form as the solution cools. GIA web site www.edu/gem-synthetic
Natural emeralds (that grow in the earth) of the quality of the hydrothermal emerald we have for sale are comparable in price to their equivalent size in a diamond. If you see an emerald of very good quality and it is cheap it is probably a synthetic.
Depending on the availability of the stone/s, designs can be reproduced with the same type of stone/s or different coloured stone/s as well as different metals.
Synthetic Ruby red
Synthetic Ruby red-pink
We accept credit cards, debit cards, paypal and Etsy gift cards. If you need help with checkout please read http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
• Please ensure your shipping address is accurate. We will send the items to your address as shown on etsy unless otherwise requested. Please let us know as soon as possible if you require the goods to be sent to a different address.
• Your item will be shipped within 1 to 7 working days unless it is made-to-order, then depending on what you have ordered it can take 2 to 5 weeks to make your item from purchase date. Once the item is ready, it will be shipped within 1 to 5 working days.
• All items over $100 are sent registered post.
• Our items under $1000 Australian dollars are not insured. If you want insurance let us know through conversations and we will make arrangements.
• Include your phone number in the notes to seller at checkout. This is important (since etsy does not provide that information). Your phone number is required on the shipping label and can help prevent delays in delivery times.
• In some countries buyers are subject to custom taxes and duties on items shipped from International locations. These taxes and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
For the USA
• Our standard shipping usually takes 5-15 working days.
• Please note that the above delivery times are not guaranteed as it is possible (but unusual) for orders to be held up at customs. Although this rarely happens it can add additional waiting times.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
• Always read the item description underneath the item image. We do our best to make sure that photos accurately depict the item.
• Australia has strong consumer laws and RARE EARTH ds abide by these laws whether you are Australian or from overseas.
• If you are unhappy for any reason please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will provide a return address.
• You must contact us though an etsy conversation before sending back the item.
• Returned items must be postmarked within 7 days of us sending you our return address.
• We will issue a full refund minus shipping once we have received the item.
• No refund will be issued if the item has been damaged or altered.
• There are no returns on custom orders.
If you are pleased with your order and our service we would greatly appreciate it if you could give us a positive review. If you have any issues with your order please contact us so we can work with you. We will do our best to correct any issues if contacted. The best way is through etsy conversations or email.
• We will not give your information to any third party, other than what is required to ship your article.
• We will only use your information to contact you concerning your order.
• Or if we have any special deals.
• Or if you have asked us to for a specific reason eg: conversations.