If you like green this ring is for you. Features a brilliant green 9mmx7mm (around 2ct) peridot mounted in 9k white or yellow solid gold. Our version of Snow White's ring features an oval natural Peridot set in solid gold, lovely for an engagement or dress ring. Quality is our main focus, the ring made in 9K white gold size 61/2 weighs 7gm. Whether you are a fan of "Once Upon a Time" or you simply love this design you will have a quality piece of jewelry that stands on its own merits.
Natural mined Peridot
Note: Price include shipping insurance.
Ring can be ordered in platinum, 14k or 18k gold POA.
Depending on the availability of the stone/s, designs can be reproduced in most sizes with the same type of stone/s or different coloured stone/s as well as different metals.
Important info about finger sizes.
Ring finger sizing equipment is not standardised worldwide, there can be a variation between ring sizing equipment (ring mandrels) from jeweller to jeweller, this can happen with jewellers that are right next door to one another (let alone across the other side of the world). This variation can be up to one full size in British standard and half of one size in the US standard. All care is taken to provide the right finger size however if your ring is measured by a third party and is a full size British or half size US (more or less) from what you have ordered this is your responsibility. Also it is important to be aware that you finger size can vary with the weather and the activity you are doing.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, paypal and Etsy gift cards. If you need help with checkout please read http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
• Please ensure your shipping address is accurate. We will send the items to your address as shown on etsy unless otherwise requested. Please let us know as soon as possible if you require the goods to be sent to a different address.
• Your item will be shipped within 1 to 7 working days unless it is made-to-order, then depending on what you have ordered it can take 2 to 5 weeks to make your item from purchase date. Once the item is ready, it will be shipped within 1 to 5 working days.
• All items over $100 are sent registered post.
• Our items under $1000 Australian dollars are not insured. If you want insurance let us know through conversations and we will make arrangements.
• Include your phone number in the notes to seller at checkout. This is important (since etsy does not provide that information). Your phone number is required on the shipping label and can help prevent delays in delivery times.
• In some countries buyers are subject to custom taxes and duties on items shipped from International locations. These taxes and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
For the USA
• Our standard shipping usually takes 5-15 working days.
• Please note that the above delivery times are not guaranteed as it is possible (but unusual) for orders to be held up at customs. Although this rarely happens it can add additional waiting times.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
• Always read the item description underneath the item image. We do our best to make sure that photos accurately depict the item.
• Australia has strong consumer laws and RARE EARTH ds abide by these laws whether you are Australian or from overseas.
• If you are unhappy for any reason please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will provide a return address.
• You must contact us though an etsy conversation before sending back the item.
• Returned items must be postmarked within 7 days of us sending you our return address.
• We will issue a full refund minus shipping once we have received the item.
• No refund will be issued if the item has been damaged or altered.
• There are no returns on custom orders.
If you are pleased with your order and our service we would greatly appreciate it if you could give us a positive review. If you have any issues with your order please contact us so we can work with you. We will do our best to correct any issues if contacted. The best way is through etsy conversations or email.
• We will not give your information to any third party, other than what is required to ship your article.
• We will only use your information to contact you concerning your order.
• Or if we have any special deals.
• Or if you have asked us to for a specific reason eg: conversations.
Jun 27, 2020
I just received my customized Snow White ring, and just about cried...she is SOOO gorgeous! I opted for the yellow gold instead of the white, so had to wait patiently a wee bit longer, but considering the timeline, it was perfect! Jen was extremely helpful with questions for customization, this shop is TOP NOTCH! Thank you, thank you, thank you!